Use this set of exercises to strengthen your hips and lower body while reducing your risk of injury!
- Bleachers, bench, or small step
- Resistance band to go around ankles or thigh
Keep In Mind:
- It’s best to do this routine on days that call for strength training or cross training.
- Avoid direct sun and make sure to hydrate before your workout. Use sunblock!
- If the humidity is high, take it easy. It’s harder for your body to cool itself.
- Preview the quick-view video below or print this to take with you to use as your guide.
- Work up to performing :45 seconds of each exercise with :15 seconds rest in between for a total of 14 minutes of work.
Print a .pdf copy of Runner’s Routine